What's Up With the Wheelers?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wow! Finally!

I just signed in for the first time in a long time. I changed to gmail from yahoo and after a while, once I thought I had switched everything else over, I tried to log in and had forgotten my password and stuff. Not so much of a big deal if you can just have it emailed to you, but oops! I didn't have the blog switched over before I shut down good ol' cwhee@yahoo.com. So it told me to reset it I had to try again in 24 hours and I can't tell you how many times I forgot to do it again in 24 hours. But today I went to the website and I was logged in. So I should really make the most of it while I'm here in the case that it's just a fluke, but I don't have time to upload any pictures or blog. So I'm only explaining my absence and lack of mommy attention to the wheeler family blog. We'll see if I can find the time tomorrow and if I can get back on. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment